PRIMARY, MIDDLE AND SECONDARY SCHOOL
Courses are based on methods of experiential learning in nature, in which students step out of their daily comfort zones and face new, unfamiliar situations in a natural environment.
At the same time students are guided towards creating a positive attitude towards challenging and unpredictable situations gaining more confidence, better communication skills, increased resilience and determination.
Some of the previous courses we hadView
Aims of our standard courses
- Increased awareness of own skills and abilities
- Improved confidence and self belief in own abilities
- Improved ability to listen and communicate effectively with others
- Improved awareness and concern for the natural environment
- Increased resilience and determination
Aims of our specific courses
- Increased understanding of leadership
- Increased leadership skills
- Increased understanding of the features of effective teams
- Improved ability to plan, problem solve and rewiew progress as part of a team
Completion of either course will give students an experience that can positively shift the connection they have with themselves, others and the wider world. Not only will they gain new knowledge and skills, they will also connect with other students and expand their inner boundaries in a unique environment.
Adress: Veliki Žitnik 17, V. Žitnik, 53212 Klanac
Office: Odranska 1 10000 Zagreb
Mon - Fri: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
ID kod: HR-AB-53-040348661
To be part of a OB training is always a lifetime and unforgettable experience! Ana Seiroco, Portugal